- Full mega-pixel resolution (1,024 H x 1,024 V pixels) to 6,400 frames per second (fps)
- Reduced resolution operation to 900,000 fps
- Compact 120mm (4.7") H x 120mm (4.7") W x 94mm (3.7") D and weighing only 1.5Kg (3.3 lbs.)
- High-G rated: 100G's for 10ms all six-axis
- ISO 40,000 monochrome and ISO 16,000 Bayer color version (to ISO 12232 Ssat standard)
- Global electronic shutter to 260ns (export restrictions apply)
The latest addition to the FASTCAM Mini family of slow motion analyzers, the FASTCAM Mini AX200 provides unsurpassed light sensitivity and high-performance, all in a very compact, high-G rated package. The higher light sensitivity enables faster recording rates or shutter times to be used without the need for additional lighting, or greater depth of field from your familiar lenses.
The 12-bit CMOS sensor with 20µm square pixels square aspect ratio is ideal for use on microscopes or applications requiring the use of fiber optics where a rectangular aspect ration would result in wither vignetting (image clipped in the corners) or the wider, horizontal resolution having to be clipped, losing any benefit of the wider horizontal resolution.
As with all Photron high-speed cameras, the FASTCAM Mini AX200 is provided with a full two-year warranty, and both Nikon F/G lens mounts, as well as the threaded C-mount type lens mounts found on microscopes and other such optical systems. Onboard memory is available in 4GB, 8GB and 32GB options, and our award winning Photron FASTCAM Viewer (PFV) software (including wrappers for both LabVIEW and MATLAB as well as a C++ SDK) enables easy image download through the rear panel mounted Gigabit Ethernet port.